Monday, January 4, 2010

looking back
2009 have alots of differences for me, my family, politic and even star*
such such a many thing happen
hehe since i see many people counting on the 2009 let me count again
is not to show anythin but jus to recall what had happen =)
emmm start with jan.

In jan i started workin with my parents, i work reluctantly and i feel so sad and i still remember i call sean so often until the mid of yr that i have more focus. I sit in a class that i treasure so much. and still loving tat time yet so sad tat it ended. and oh yes started to teach at the one academy on the last week of jan. I met Hang send my 1st term lecturer who taught me Finish Art and tat term was his last teaching. Yeap! I like to work with him too! Meeting both of the lecturer really changes ME! I love eating with dem both of them! and both of dem belanja me soya bean and at the same time tell me the bad news thou they told in different time.

It was chinese new year during feb, after new yr with my ang pao i wen curling my hair and colour it from aunty teresa, i dun like it tat time cos looks uhh! but now tat it looks more natural yes i like it much. In Feb i still workin in factory n The One and yes i still remember every sat after my class i met my college fren and we have fun till late night, and yet no complain from any1 =) we have 3 house warming in hamtaro hse, 1st time i have the pictures and just the few of use. hamtaro hse serves us great food; char ice cream etc. We all ate and help too but i snaping pic most of the time. 2nd time the pictures gone cos hamtaro thought he save the pic edi but actually didnt. tat time alot of ppl come including alvin n bryan, these 2 r remarkable cos tat time they seldom join us. why? I not sure alvin but bryan was in the National Service. Sometimes wen we remember him we call him during our outing. haha. 1 time they laugh so hard wen i say i dun wan already wen talking to bra tat now i still remember bout it.

I remember tat time i started learning chinese on my own, trying to learn the book of him. and yes tat help me alot too hehehe now i noe a number of word but till march i learn i stopped. beside learning chinese I on9 often, that makes my eye pain, cos i on9 asap wen i awaken and on9 till i sleep. Why? I wan trying to see more, read more, until now i still haven get the solution... Not knowing how to see deeply, yet i haven give up thou smtimes i complain.

March- hardly anything different from feb.

April is my last month of tutoring. im totally so sad to end it.yet so happy to have tat chance. After ending it i work at factory and i think around tat time my friends didnt meet as often.

May- I decided to buy DSLR. and after buying it i wen to china to learn 3d. I suffer lot tat time.therefore dun wanna write bout it.

Jun- still suffering from the 3d thingy.

July- I think my suffering ended. and i started focusing on printing.

Aug-??? im lazy to write consequence lazy to think.

Sept- went to mynmmar with tzu chi. from tat time onward my family getting more active in tzu chi activities. before tat they already started to collect mineral bottles for recycle.

Oct- same

Nov- same too, we still meet often too but not every week, tats why need camera to capture the moment if not 4get what had happen.

Dec- yes is my birthday and just 1 month back. and i have a 21st birthday and my frens came join my dinner and went to penang on birthday weekend. Before this, every time on my birthday i imagine tat my fren would celebrate with me but none come true until my 21st. at the time tat i dun really mind much cos yes people change. i changes my mind. and at the very yr i dun wanted to reach my birthday bcos i felt tat im old and i still haven archive anything... i fear of reaching 21, but no cure tat time cant be stop. To end 2009 i join kityee n her friends picnicing in putrajaya which is kinda cool. every year b4 this i which i celebrate my new year with my friend but not any yr was granted but this, however dun feel like joining cos the same reason with birthday, i ended so fast. i wanted to stay at home lock my self and emo or mayb drown myself on9ing.

At the 2 months active in helping tzu chi printing poster.

The point of making this blog is to kept my dailies and my thought which i have no whr to tell my thought so i blog it here, but tat lasted a few months only. wanted to make it alive again in 2010... recording wat happen in the year or NEW. =)
so ok lets start!!!

yeappi 2010.

1 comment:

gladys said...

longest post i ever blogged