Sunday, January 10, 2010

I like taking pictures to keep those beautiful memories, only by then memories wouldn't fade. only by then i can remember clearly what happen at that little moment. words cant paint my memories. but at the same time
I hate looking at photographs... those really sweet times capture. I hate it for its already past. I hate it tat i know i cant go back to tat time. I hate it tat it show how fast the time passes. i hate it especially when u looking backward in ur dslr in a fast speed. u see what hav u capture today. u see how hav today slip by. I hate it. but i have to love it. since lost time is never found again.

i really like this the way to wealth by benjamin franklin. it doesnt talk about money but time. this is what i like. if this is discuss in a small talk den tats so great. at least it makes sum1 aware of the passed time. at least they can make sum1 appreciate more the times they have. i read "one more day" by mitch albom. nice 1. it also talks about appreciating times. Lost time is never found again.

No comments: