Monday, January 4, 2010

ahahah so i wanted 2 record everthg.
lets start it. 2day notin much a normal working day.
ohya. my dad say smth tat keep me shut from complainin.
"he say he had not complain yet".

yup he's right, he work harder than i ever have
he suffer more than i ever had
therefore i have no reason to complain and now 2 stop =)
thou it was late to stop but i still stop =)
thank you dad!

my dad joke with another girl who study in uk
tat i wanted to study thr too
asking her to bring me along.
but terribly paiseh 4 me to let ppl noe tat.
cos i am very ashame of myself, for i have no gud result.

everytime i see my parents working
i feel so sad tat i cant help dem, im so soree for them for i use their money to study in the one and notin yet pay off. i dun wan dem to come to my graduation bcos i have nothing to proud dem with. is only a graduation attire not the inner proud. i will try my best 2 archive good result to make dem proud of their daughter! Im sorry so much my daddy mommy, i'll make u proud. i lurve u dad, mom!

but the problem is i still duno how 2 make it. i recall chacting with sean n bra, both of dem think of their future too, nice talking with ppl who in the same way.sean told me once... all of us will succeed only who reach faster, i agree. bra have a lot of supportive quotation yet tat doesnt help much thou is was meaningful tat some i already noe and already agree.

at this moment i really wanted to find out how 2 study ( not study book but study how 2 read, absorb, inspire and create a new idea)

thanks for everything i already have!
thanks lot!

No comments: