Sunday, April 10, 2011

opss.. my pic are in the hard disk and i cant find the usb cable =="
deng! so what then. hm k gonna go shower~~ and here come 7:06pm and yup the world now is so unsafe. everywhere disaster. kinda scary and i always thinking what actually i want to do. i was contradicting on whether to use my time on volunteering or spend my time on my own? hm. but at the moment i didnt think much sometimes, i was referring on shopping, i still like to shop cos i was taking working too much as excuse to buy more as pampering my self, but of cos still the same, i find the most reasonable price to buy cos i still cant let go my purse on buying few hundred dress which will only be wear just a few time :) have bought more on cotton on cos i cheaper than other and i can find size XS. cant wait for me rekindle thingy and i soooooooooon to rekindle korea to ahah. time passed too fast. of u see the rekindle korea means half year GONE.

No comments: