Sunday, April 10, 2011

HA~

is already april the 10th. Always i heard myself saying, hey is march already, is april already n so on. is kinda sad in my heart cos time passed so fast. and my precious sunday left few more hours, and is time to battle with work again. has been a while since i sit infront com and hanging on web, like this thing but hate it too cos wasting time... contradiction. oh! i just watch the polar express, nice movie. exceed my expectation. thumbs up! so was thinking to watch eat love pray. but cant get it on utube. hmm~
was thinking about my previous taiwan trip nice. so m thinking to rekindle my sweet memories. wanted to make a new blog for my this rekindle thingy but need email add etc. ah~ just use this old old bloggi since seldom blog these days.
K, lets do it~

No comments: