Monday, October 1, 2012

不一样的我

满难相信现在的我

I have never thought of doing what im doing right now...

Joining meet up change a lot :)
Met more awesome people and do something I never thought of.
I make up event for go kart. And have 2 fren from high skol, 2 from Taiwan, w from couch surfing thou only one show up, 3 from meet up and 4 from Shiao ling... Oh ya one from Tzu chi :)
That's was cool I suppose... And now making another meet up which is sky trek. A place myself have to conquer the fear. And coming soon having paintball. And the meet up for skytrek also become possible bcos of Kayee.
Thx to him a lot. And Wayne he is great haha enjoy outing. Which make planning possible and also Cy. Makes planning possible :) so kinda bz these few weeks~

Making macaron this sat. Hopefully will succeed. Haha~

Lots of love xoxo

No comments: