Saturday, January 3, 2009

Framemakers

I went to interview with Framemakers this tuesday...
I call him in the morning and went at the afternoon
Luckily I didn't reach late... hahaha

Em... nice place he got, at Jaya One
Nice interviewer too =)
I ask him whether I can part time... and he will think about it
Why I want to work part time???
B'cos I wanted to learn with my dad first
So he will think about it 1st

and I told my "friend" about this,
and he suggested me to help him...
now have to wait the management to reply
but haven't got reply yet. hope for good news then =)
hmm... so tak boleh tahan to know the answer... fasttttt

and now I can go for a sit in too
how great it is, yea~
but all haven't confirm just a plan.

but I do wish to help him too
cos u'll learn alot u noe, hehehehe

HAPPY 2009~

No comments: