Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sigh...

so much thing come about my mind
dunno which to listen

live like you have no tomorrow
it's easy to say but hard to make it


i dunno what i want and i'm wasting my time here day dreaming huh~
sad
i get to know myself more day by day
and i know im a person who have to have a destiny to move
or i will blur blur waste my time
yet i didnt decide where is my destiny... sob sob

during the beginning of 2008 i plan to have a different me during the new yr, 2009
i plan to change but until this day nothing seem different
i m still i
nothing improve
all the is it, i know myself better... ok i will try my best.
i know i like literature and Chinese literature too, but i dunno how to read chinese
words are beautiful... fabulous.

gladys +oil +oil

i will give time until the end of 2008 to myself to decide
what is my destiny and what i want to achieve.
MUST GET IT.

No comments: